Bloody Mary’s for Mom
From time to time, PR brands from some leading spirits companies send us recipes to try. I’m not a fan of Bloody Mary’s, but apparently a lot of you out there are, so I thought Mothers Day would be a good time for you to show off a couple of these recipes to your wife or mother. Anyone can take mom out to breakfast, but a great child or husband gets her a little tipsy with one of these mothers day cocktails.
American Harvest Bloody Mary
- 2oz American Harvest
- 1oz Fresh lemon juice
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 3 cucumber slices
- Salt and pepper
- 2-3 dashes of hot sauce
- 2-3 dashes of Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 sprigs of fresh dill, basil leaves and fresh tarragon (Or other great herbs)
Muddle all ingredients except the American Harvest. Add the American Harvest and gently roll from tin to tin. Rim half glass with hickory smoked salt. Pour into a rocks glass with ice. Garnish with some fresh herbs, pickles, lemon and lime slices, etc.
Brunch Time Bloody Mary
- 2 parts Skinnygirl™ Meyer Lemon Vodka
- 2 parts low-sodium tomato juice
- Splash of fresh lemon juice
- Squeeze of fresh lime juice
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce (to taste)
- Dash of hot sauce
- Sprinkle of celery salt
- Cucumber for garnish
Preparation: Shake ingredients well in a shaker filled with ice. Strain into a glass. Garnish with cucumber wheel.
Happy Mothers Day!