Let’s Celebrate National Margarita Day
Happy Friday everyone, National Margarita Day is this Sunday, but there’s no reason you can’t get started a little early. Below we’ve got a few recipes courtesy of the brands we’re using in each recipe. Have fun and drink responsibly!
- 1 ½ parts Sauza® Blue Reposado 100% Agave Tequila
- ½ part DeKuyper® Buttershots
- 8 parts chocolate ice cream
- 2 parts milk
- ¼ part creamy peanut butter
- Chocolate sauce (to rim glass)
- Peanut butter (to rim glass)
Rim cocktail glass with half creamy peanut butter and half chocolate sauce by running the edge of the glass through plates with each. In a blender combine chocolate ice cream, milk, peanut butter, tequila and butterscotch liquor. Blend until smooth. Pour drink into prepared glass and enjoy!
Candy Apple Margarita: Serves 9
- 1 Can Limeade
- 6 parts Sauza Blue 100% Agave Silver Tequila
- 3 parts Cinnamon liqueur
- 8 parts Candy Apple Soda
Combine all ingredients in a pitcher filled with ice.
Frozen Blueberry Margarita
- 4 oz VEEV
- 1 tube of Frozen Margarita Mix
- 1 handful of Frozen Blueberries
Combine ingredients in a blender and serve. Makes 2 servings.