This week we’re featuring all sorts of patriotic cocktails in honor of the 4th of July. We’re pushing red, white, and booze for the country that bleeds red, white and blue. Our friends over at SkinnyGirl stopped by and shared a few recipes with us featuring two of their spirits, Bare Naked Vodka, and Cucumber Vodka. So we thought we would pass it on to our fans to give you a few more 4th of july cocktail options to celebrate with. Let us know what you think and leave a comment below.
- 2 parts Skinnygirl Bare Naked Vodka
- 1 part club soda
- 5 blueberries
- 3 blackberries
Muddle blackberries and blueberries in cocktail glass with vodka. Top with club soda and enjoy!
- 2 parts Skinnygirl Cucumber Vodka
- 2 parts low-sodium tomato juice
- Splash of fresh lemon juice
- Squeeze of fresh lime juice
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce (to taste)
- Dash of hot sauce
- Sprinkle of celery salt
- Cucumber wheel
- Lime wedge
Mix ingredients over ice. Garnish with lime, cucumber, celery salt and enjoy!