The Unofficial Official Super Bowl 50 Drinking Game
What would a Nationally televised major event be without its own drinking game. Super Bowl 50 is this Sunday and if you’re a Panthers fan or a Broncos fans, congrats, your team made it and I’m sure you’ll be 100% glued to the tube the entire time. For the rest of us sometimes it doesn’t hurt to have a little extra incentive to watch and have fun. I’m a huge fan of the sport so generally any good game keeps my interested. Then there’s the casual fan who just watches big games, and of course the people who don’t give a damn about football but just like “watch parties”. That’s when drinking game comes in handy, it makes things interesting so we put together our very own
Official Unofficial Super Bowl 50 Drinking Game.
Pick your poison be it beer, hard liquor, wine, or even the easy stuff like cider and wine coolers. Just don’t go overboard.
Responsibly sip your drink when…
- If Jim Nantz Starts the broadcast with “Hello, friends!”
- CBS uses the Pylon Cam.
- CBS shows B-roll of the Golden Gate bridge.
- Ted Ginn drops a pass.
- Luke Keuchly gets an INTERCEPTION
- Von Miller records a SACK
- Aquib Talib gets an INTERCEPTION
- Josh Norman gets an INTERCEPTION
- Peyton Manning throws a wobbly pass
- A wide receiver throws his hands up whining for a pass interference call
Sip your drink twice if…
- Cam Newton Runs for a Touchdown
- Cam Newton Dabs
- Phil Simms or Jim Nantz say “HGH.”
- Brock Osweiler is described as being “the future” of the Broncos.
- The cameras cut to Steph Curry in the crowd.
- The cameras cut to Eli Manning in the crowd.
- You notice lip syncing during the halftime show.
- Anytime the Ohio State Buckeyes are mentioned (Most represented college in the Super Bowl)
- If the Camera shows Jared Allen OR Charles Peanut Tillman and mentions their veteran leadership.
Finish your drink if…
- Roger Goodell is booed during the trophy presentation.
- Lady Gaga forgets a word during the national anthem.
- Jay-Z makes a surprise appearance at Halftime
- CBS acknowledges the Racial undertone to Cam Newton’s Popularity/Dislike
If you’re really looking to get buzzed fast (which we don’t recommend) Take a sip anytime you hear “Omaha”
Enjoy and as always remember to drink responsibly…