Tonights the big night. Hope everyone has some fun and SAFE plans for Halloween. In case you’re staying in, hosting a party OR planning on helping make drinks at someone else’s party, here are some scary good Halloween drinks courtesy of Svedka Vodka. Enjoy
- ¾ part SVEDKA Clementine
- ¾ part sweet vermouth
- ¾ part orange juice
- ½ part orange Curaçao
- Dash orange bitters
- Fake Blood:
- ½ cup white corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/8 to ¼ cup water
- 15 drops red food coloring
- 1-5 drops blue food coloring
Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice, shake, and strain in to a martini glass. Garnish with orange peel.
- 2 parts SVEDKA Orange Cream Pop
- ½ part heavy cream
- ¼ part vanilla syrup
- Float grenadine
Combine ingredients in cocktail shaker over ice, shake and strain in to martini glass. Garnish with candy corn.
- 1 ½ parts SVEDKA Cherry
- Splash orange liqueur
- 1 ½ parts watermelon juice
- ¼ part fresh lime juice
- Pinch salt
- 2 drops black food coloring
- (red/green/blue mixed together)
Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with
ice, shake, and strain in to a martini glass. Garnish with star anise and sugared rim.
- 1½ parts SVEDKA Cherry
- ½ part añejo tequila
- 1 tsp. sage-infused agave nectar*
- 2 dashes Bitter Cube Cherry Bark
- Vanilla bitters
Build in glass. Stir and pour into rocks glass with a single oversized ice cube. Garnish with a brandied cherry.
* TO INFUSE: Warm up agave nectar just before a simmer and let it cool in one ounce of fresh sage indefinitely. Prepare this in advance and allow the infusion to stand with sage to intensify flavor until ready to use.
Hope these turn out well. Be safe out there this Halloween. Cheers!