There’s nothing quite like college basketball during March Madness. Time to fill out those brackets, pick your “bracket busters” and go all in on your favorite sports team. If you’re planning on having a watch party this year (or even if you aren’t!) these refreshing drinks are perfect for celebrating with your closest friends.
- 1 ½ oz Jack Daniel’s® Tennessee Honey
- 2 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 oz Orange Juice
- ½ oz Coco Real
Shake all with ice. Strain over fresh ice in a tiki or Collins glass. Garnish with pineapple wedge or orange
- 1 ½ oz Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey
- 3 oz Coca-Cola
- ½ oz Real Passionfruit Puree
- 1 small Dill stem
Shake all with ice. Pour over fresh ice into a Collins glass, garnish with a lemon wheel.
Nothing But Net
- 1 ½ oz Jack Daniel’s® Tennessee Whiskey
- ½ oz Monin French Vanilla Syrup
- 2 oz Orange Juice
- 1 ½ oz Lemon/Lime Soda
Shake all but soda. Strain into Collins glass with ice. Top with soda, garnish with an orange slice.
- 1 ½ oz Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Rye
- ½ oz REAL strawberry puree
- 1 ½ oz fresh sour mix (1 part lemon juice, 1 part simple, 2 parts water)
- Lemon Lime Soda
Shake all but soda with ice. Strain into glass. Top with soda. Garnish with a lemon wedge.